Fundamentals of the use of ERP in the Chair
The daily operations of the Chair handle many aspects typical of any private company. For the daily management of the Chair we have implemented a methodology that allows us to perform under the premises of:
Some of the areas we work in are:
Responsible for promoting the Chair's initiatives
- online: communications (email, whatsapp), ad campaigns, marketing automation, data analytics, etc.
- offline: events, creation of documentation, etc.
- branding: responsible for ensuring that the desired message is properly delivered.
Unified data management of
- contacts: people who interact with the Chair
- accounts: organizations where contacts carry out their activity
- deals: opportunities to generate value in an organisation
- campaigns: set of activities that are carried out with specific and measurable results over time
- objectives: measurable results that are aligned with the strategies of the Chair in each period.
- activities: tasks, meetings and calls carried out by the Chair team, related to contacts, accounts, etc.
Unified external communication management for the Chair
- e-mail: the teams work with a departmental philosophy. By means of various work queue management criteria, all requests are handled, with traceability and work durations.
- telephone: the telephone is managed by means of an IVR, which in the event of not being answered generates a warning and storage of the audio message, to be handled as part of the work queue.
- chatbot: a chatbot assists in different languages, 24x7, the diverse needs of visitors to the website and the WhatsApp number of the chair.
Coordinated and automated management of the necessary processes for the placement of internships, offered by organisations that are friends of the Chair. The data being handled in this area are:
- internships: applications for internships with a fixed purpose and duration, relating to the objectives of the Chair.
- candidates: people who apply for an internship for a specific moment in time, and who attach information about their professional skills and experience
- organisations: companies, NGOs, or public entities, that submit internships, within the framework of the Chair
- third party organisations: universities, companies, etc. that collaborate with the Chair on specific projects and manage internships, and/or candidates, working within the ERP of the Chair.
Knowledge transfer process from the source to the student.
content creation: creation of content according to objectives, co-creation, coordination, good practices, etc.
dissemination: publication of content on platforms, adaptation to formats, etc.
certification: issue of certificates for participation, knowledge, experience, etc.
Template email Follow up after First Call
Dear NAME: It was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday. For any topics we may collaborate on in the future, here you have both the Chair's and my direct contact information : NAME & LAST NAME, LinkedIn URL, personal phone number if needed ...
The CBCUV has several portals at the service of users. In them, it is possible to update your data, access public or private information, etc. List of available portals http://learn.cbcuv.com Through this portal you can access the on-demand courses ...
Publication of certificates on LinkedIn
Courses taken at the CBCUV may have the option of publishing the certificates directly on the professional social network LinkedIn. This option is activated by the person within the Chair responsible for each course at the time of creation, and may ...